Friday, August 28, 2015

It's my favorite time of the year!


Back to school! As a working mom, the last few weeks of Summer are usually some of the hardest weeks of the year. The sibling rivalries are at an all time high, there's never enough money for all of the new clothes, shoes, school supplies, backpacks, lunch boxes and hair cuts, PLUS we're getting ready for Fall sports, so schedules are crazier than ever! 

But the good news is that between my treatments with Dr. Molly at the Cherry Hill Clinic and my Train Like A Girl sessions with Liz at Parisi Speed School, I'm ready! Not only do I have the energy to referee the sibling fighting and push those over flowing shopping carts that will drain my wallet - but I'm also leading the conditioning for the cheerleading squad I've been rooked into coaching! Lunges across the field, Russian twists, planks - everything Liz tortured me with (I mean, taught me how to do), I'm now doing with the girls. There will soon be a whole team of us Training Like Girls! 

Don't struggle with back to school stresses. Enjoy this beautiful time of the year. Take time for yourself. Participate in a yoga class, kick butt in our new Group Fight class or just pop in your ear buds and hit the treadmill. Staples said it best - IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!

I'll see you at 'the club.'


No comments:

Post a Comment